A bible verse to live by...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 14, 2011

...And the life slows down

At the wedding I realized that our family and friends are spread from sea to sea and sometimes it is just so hard to keep in touch.  I am hoping that this blog will be a place that we can post things and keep everyone up to date with our goings and happenings.  We were so blessed to have so many of our very close friends and family attend the wedding.  It was a wonderful time of fun and celebration.  As we were sitting in the airport the next day Jon and I were expressing the fact that we just didn't get to talk to everyone there and we felt terrible.  To those of you that came and we weren't able to make it around to your table, we apologize but thank you for coming.  It has been so fun to see all of the snapshots come up on facebook, I can't wait to see the ones the photographer got.  I am on spring break so I plan to spend the week working on one of my many scrapbooks.

We left the morning after the wedding to head to St. Lucia for our honeymoon and it was absolutely gorgeous.  We had a wonderful time just enjoying the activities and each others company.  Things got a little hectic before the wedding so it was nice to have some down time.  While we were there I completed my open water scuba certification and we did 4 dives.  It was a fun adventure, I would say the best dive was at the bottom of the Pitons.

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment