A bible verse to live by...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Many things to celebrate!

Well it is official, Jon's has completed his MBA and is just waiting on his diploma to come in the mail.  I am so proud of him and all of his hard work these past two years.  I know it has not been easy, our lives have been a little bit crazy.  However, he was determined and stayed buckled down.  His hard work paid off with a great GPA and lots of bragging rights.  He continues to work at Spectra and has now gotten many of our friends a job there, and it has created quite the fun work environment for them.  We are hopeful that one day he will be hired on direct and have even more opportunities for advancement.  He has done very well and his boss seems to love him so things are looking good.

I am done with work and done with all of my masters classes!  I however, am not done with the whole program quite yet.  I have a masters "exam" that I have to take before I can graduate.  Unfortunately, they will not send me the exam until the beginning of July with a due date of July 12th.  This is a little bit of a problem considering we have a baby due on the 15th, lets just hope I finish it before he comes.  I have begged and pleaded for them to send it early but I keep getting denied.  At this point I figure there is nothing I can do, it will work out one way or another.  Until then, I plan to catch up on my scrap-booking.

We have about 5 more weeks until Aaron's due date and have a little bit more time to start thinking about preparing for all of that.  His nursery is ALMOST finished and I hope to get some pictures up here next week with everything done.  I plan to spend next two weeks getting some of the baby gear assembled and thinking through what still needs to be done.  It is so nice that I have the time off this summer to get everything done, and it is even better to have my number one helper here with me, my mom!

My parents' house is coming right along, they anticipate the building to be complete in about 3 weeks.  It is crazy how fast they can get a whole house built.  They are quite bummed out that although the house will be done, they will not have utilities for several more weeks.  They are looking to close on their house sometime in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment