A bible verse to live by...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Forgotten hopes and abandon wishes

Well, as you can see...I did not keep up with my regular posting of family life when I went back to work.  I have come to realize that life as a working mom does not leave much/any time for your interests and hobbies.  You spend your days working then your nights and weekends keeping everyone else happy, healthy, and making their hopes and dreams come true.  As a mom, it is in our nature to put ourselves, hopes, and wishes on the back burner.  I believe that when you work so hard to bring that baby to your home, a little bit of you leaves the priority list.  Do not get me wrong, there is nothing I would rather do than be a mommy and wife.  It makes my heart feel very full to spend time doing things for my family as a mommy and a wife, however I am worn out and forget to do things for me.  So with all of that being said, I am going to try this pledge again... and see how well I do.  If you happen to notice it has been awhile and I have not posted give me a nudge. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment