A bible verse to live by...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Newest Happenings of the Prebish Clan

Well it has been awhile since I have actually had time to sit down and do any of this kind of stuff but summer is here.  I am hoping to start updating this more for our friends and family near and far.  I do not have pictures this time, just words but I will give a quick update of what is going on in our crazy house.

Today was our last day of school and I have never been so excited to have the year come to an end.  This year was challenging for so many reasons.  One of the largest reasons was that there were many days where my sweet boy was at day care for 10+ hours and it broke my heart.  As the year began to wrap up, Jon and I started talking about next year and the future.  I knew I wanted to move closer to home so I applied in Cy-Fair, the district we live in, and didn't have much luck.  As that appeared to be a dry river, we started looking at "what next".  After much discussion we decided that I needed to resign from my current school and we would put things in God's hands.  I would not say that the plan is totally for me to stay home with Aaron in the fall, but the hope is that I can have a closer and less demanding something.  We have several things that sound like a great way to have a little bit of extra money but still allow me to spend time around the house and taking care of our family needs.  Of course these sound great to us, but none of them are anything that can be done without God opening doors.  As the summer goes on we are anxious to see where this path takes us.  I am going to enjoy my time catching up from a busy year and loving on my baby.

I hope to update this regularly so stay tuned, we have missed a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment