A bible verse to live by...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, July 18, 2011

Life with Jon

So there are some of you that know Jon and there are some of you that know me...but let me welcome you into what life is like with Jon and Courtney.  I am sure you have gained a lot from reading the blog and have realized that our life is generally not overly serious.  You may have also see that I love pictures and take them everywhere we go.  I am working on many scrapbooks to document the wonderful times we have together.  Let me share with you a little bit of the experiences we go through.

February we went to get our marriage license.


March we went to the Rodeo to watch a friend's little boy do the muttin bustin.
 And we went out for our friend's birthday.
 In April we had an early birthday celebration for Jon.


In May we went out to eat for my parent's anniversary, this is a nice one.
 In June we went to a friend's wedding.



Until next time...

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment