A bible verse to live by...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Almost time to go back to work :/

Well the time has come for me to start gearing up to head back to work.  I am rather torn about this time.  I am excited about the new school and everything that a new year brings but I am sad to leave my baby.  I am so thankful that he will be home with his Grammy and doesn't have to go to a day care.  Aaron has grown and changed so much over these past two and a half months.  I have loved having the opportunity to watch him grow and develop.  We have been busy the last few weeks.

 Everyone has settled into Grammy's house.
 This was his first Sunday at the nursery.
 His first time to go to the driving range.
And working on holding his head up.

No comments:

Post a Comment